Sunday, April 24, 2011

#12: Junior MasterChef Australia Promo


Since the last entry is a free entry, meaning, we are entitled to blog about whatever we want, I am going to talk about Junior Masterchef, as I was addicted to this show a month ago.

What Junior Masterchef is about, is a children's version of Masterchef- to find Australia's most talented amatuer cook. It marvels me to watch how children as young as these contestants, have such a passion and most of all flair for cooking.

These children plate up incredible and might I add, creative dishes, which is something that even I, as a twenty-one year old, cannot do- the best I can come up with is a scrambled egg and some overcooked sausages. Junior Masterchef is also very heartwarming to watch as all the little contestants genuinely support each other throughout the competition, which reminds us all of a childlike innocence we once had, as opposed to the "grown up" world, where we have to constantly be on our guard when others get competitive and catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment